The Microplex SOLID 45ET is a thermal printer that prints labels, tags and stickers up to 8 inches. The key feature is its “duel feed tractor” system so it allows thermal printing on continuous form stock. It comes with the Microplex controller so it is able to generate a first page after just two seconds and is also plug and play compatible with many ERP systems including SAP. The duel feed systems allows for printing on two different media types at the same time. In conclusion, the Microplex SOLID 45ET is the perfect printer for high end thermal printing.
The metal chassis is designed to protect the printhead and internal components from dust and debris so prolongs the life of the printer and prevents downtime.
The Microplex SOLID 45ET is ideal for:
- Printing stickers, labels and tags.
- Creating workflow documents.
- For use in “Just-in-time” or “batch processing” print processes.
- Use a SOLID printer in scenarios where other printers would fail.
- For processes that require a top sheet printer.
Highlights / Features / Special Attributes
- Print on two media types (with the optional duel tractor system).
- Not only is this printer easy to set up but it is also easy to use.
- A simple solution for replacing expensive laser printers in ERP systems.
- “Plug and Play” with SAP with the standard PCL5e emulation + JetCAPS as well as LAN-IPDS.
- Robust metal case.
- Can print very quickly.
- Optional IPDS emulation making it the printer of choice for IBM solutions.
Micoplex Solid 45ET Emulations
The main benefit of the Microplex Solid range is the way that it can easily plug and play into existing ERP software.
The full list of emulations supported throughout the Microplex range are as follows:
MICROPLEX IDOL, AGFA Reno, LN03+, BULL-MP6090, IGP-10, IGP/PGL, Datamax, Etimark MP-1220, TEC Bx72, TEC B6xx, LDC, ZPL II, EPL2, Intermec® Direct Protocol, IER Command, cab, Godex EZPL, Diablo 630, IBM Proprinter, Epson FX-80 (ESC/P), MT-600/MT40, IDS, ANSI Genicom, TIFF, HP Designjet, XML (SAP®, RFID), CUPS Raster
These optional emulations can also be included:
HP-PCL5/ HPGL, μ-Postscript, CODE-V (Magnum), XEROX XES, KODESCRIPT+, Prescribe/PSB 2, Labelpoint, Barcode 2, IPDS, AEA, AFP, RFM, Status-Out, PDF direct printing.
More emulations can be provided on request.
Downloads and Links
Contact us for a call back about Microplex printers