The Microplex SOLID T4-2 is a robust label printer which is designed to cope with the toughest print jobs in production, manufacturing and logistics. It can print quickly on all common materials up 240 g/m2 in either direct or thermal transfer mode. Small barcodes and graphics appear in crystal clear quality thanks to its 300DPI printhead. Production managers like the SOLID range because the Microplex controller always guarantees that the printer runs at the optimum speed.
The metal chassis is designed to protect the printhead and internal components from dust and debris so as to prolong the life of the printer and prevent downtime.
Microplex printers come preloaded with 30 different printer emulations so they are plug and play compatible with most warehouse ERP systems including SAP. If you want to replace a fleet of expensive laser printers with thermal technology then the Microplex SOLID T4-2 is your perfect choice.
The Microplex SOLID T4-2 is ideal for:
- Printing stickers, labels and tags.
- For use in “Just-in-time” or “batch processing” print processes.
- Use a SOLID printer in scenarios where other printers would fail.
Highlights / Features / Special Attributes
- Not only is this printer easy to set up but it is also easy to use.
- If you need to print 5 inch labels.
- A simple solution for replacing expensive label printers in ERP systems.
- “Plug and Play” with SAP with the standard PCL5e emulation.
- Robust metal case.
- Optional IPDS emulation making it the printer of choice for IBM solutions.
Micoplex Solid T4-2 Emulations
The main benefit from users choosing the Microplex is the way that it can easily plug and play into existing ERP software applications.
The full list of emulations supported throughout the Microplex range are as follows:
MICROPLEX IDOL, AGFA Reno, LN03+, BULL-MP6090, IGP-10, IGP/PGL, Datamax, Etimark MP-1220, TEC Bx72, TEC B6xx, LDC, ZPL II, EPL2, Intermec® Direct Protocol, IER Command, cab, Godex EZPL, Diablo 630, IBM Proprinter, Epson FX-80 (ESC/P), MT-600/MT40, IDS, ANSI Genicom, TIFF, HP Designjet, XML (SAP®, RFID), CUPS Raster
These optional emulations can also be included:
HP-PCL5/ HPGL, μ-Postscript, CODE-V (Magnum), XEROX XES, KODESCRIPT+, Prescribe/PSB 2, Labelpoint, Barcode 2, IPDS, AEA, AFP, RFM, Status-Out, PDF direct printing.
More emulations can be provided on request.
Downloads and Links
Contact us for a call back about Microplex printers