Affordable and easy to use, the Zebra P420i is the new leader in double-sided performance card printers.
• Zebra P420i is a robust, double-sided card printer with LCD display and convenient, easy-to-use features for producing high quality, personalized photo ID cards on-demand for high volume applications.
• The Zebra P420i is a high-performance ID card printer that can print 102 cards per hour (35 sec/card).
• The P420i features parallel, USB and Ethernet interfaces so it's simple to add to any existing computer station, and with 4 MB of memory detailed card designs (including barcodes) are easily produced.
• The P420i features YMCKOK printing at a 300 dpi resolution, plus an included card flip-over feature to enable double-sided printing on every card.
• For high-quality, high-performance ID card printing needs, the Zebra P420i is an excellent value.
|Printing Method:||Thermal transfer|
|Print Resolutions:||300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm)|
|Thickness:||30 mil (.76mm) to 60 mil (1.524mm)|
|Roller Out diameter:|
|Inside Roll Diameter:|
|Printer Size / Weight:|
|Communications:||Centronics Parallel (parallel cable included)
One off Repairs
If your Zebra P420i has broken or isn’t working properly then one of our engineers will soon be able to get it operational.
We can either fix it at your site using one of our dedicated printer technicians or you can send it to our repair centre in Swansea. To speak to one of our trained Zebra printer sales team then call us on 01635 206700 or click the button below.
As an authorised Zebra partner we have access to various trade in promotions, discounts and dealer support which will enable us to provide you with a price that is better than what you will find on the internet.
If you are looking to purchase a new Zebra P420i or any other industrial label printer then please click the link below.
Zebra Maintenance Contracts
If you are using your Zebra P420i for a mission critical business process or want the peace of mind of knowing that an engineer is always on hand then we offer a wide range of maintenance contracts.
These contracts are ideal for customers irrespective of whether they have individual printers or have a multi-site installation. Our engineers will work with you to ensure that your printers are back up and running quickly causing the minimum disruption to your
Contracts which include the provision of printheads and fitting can be provided on request. For all contract
enquiries please contact us by clicking below or calling 01635 206700.
Precision Peripherals Ltd provides both adhoc repair and maintenance contracts as white box services that resellers can sell onto their customers. All partners are assigned an account manager as a primary point of contact who will ensure that all repairs run smoothly and any issues are quickly dealt with.
We also understand how important your customers are to your business and so they will never be approached by our sales team. Our technicians will introduce themselves as the “printer engineer” and drive unbranded vehicles and don’t wear clothese advertising our business. If you choose for your customers to log calls directly with us then we answer our phones as the discrete “printer services”.
First Class Engineering Support
Precision Peripherals Ltd has been operating since 1982 and specialises in providing quality bespoke printer repair solutions. Our engineers are no more than an hour away from any of the major cities in the UK and they are all directly employed and unlike some competitors we do not use sub-contractors.
Areas where we have qualified engineers who can repair the Zebra P420i include London, Greater Manchester, Leeds, Oxford, Bristol, South Wales, Newcastle, Glasgow and Edinburgh.