Zebra Z6M Plus
The new Z6M Plus is up to five times faster than the original Z6M printer when processing complex, variable-information labels.
• Form follows function in this simple-to-operate Z6Mplus die-cast metal thermal printer.
• The Z6Mplus offers the same Z Series ruggedness, but now with more performance in a wide-width format.
• Rely on these top-of-the-line printers to get the job done, cost-effectively, with Zebra's faster linear PCMCIA Flash memory option that drives productivity farther than ever before.
• Upgradeable to grow with changing needs, the Z6Mplus is ideal for shipping and receiving, compliance labeling, asset tracking, work in process, transportation and hospitality ticketing, and commercial or small business needs.
• With an internal Ethernet option, super-fast external memory options, industry leading throughput, ZebraLink Alert and WebView, and complex multi-language font support, the Z6Mplus is an unbeatable commercial wide web printer.
|Printing Method:||Thermal transfer or direct thermal|
|Print Resolutions:||203 dpi/8 dots per mm
300 dpi/12 dots per mm
|Print Speed:||203 dpi/10 ips; 300 dpi/6 ips|
|Thickness:||.0023"/.058 mm to .01"/.25 mm|
|Weight:||34.7 lbs/16 kg|
|Roller Out diameter:|
|Inside Roll Diameter:|
|Printer Size / Weight:||42.2 lbs|
|Communications:||RS-232C serial port
Bi-directional parallel interface
ZebraNet® PrintServer II
One off Repairs
If your Zebra Z6M Plus has broken or isn’t working properly then one of our engineers will soon be able to get it operational.
We can either fix it at your site using one of our dedicated printer technicians or you can send it to our repair centre in Swansea. To speak to one of our trained Zebra printer sales team then call us on 01635 206700 or click the button below.
As an authorised Zebra partner we have access to various trade in promotions, discounts and dealer support which will enable us to provide you with a price that is better than what you will find on the internet.
If you are looking to purchase a new Zebra Z6M Plus or any other industrial label printer then please click the link below.
Zebra Maintenance Contracts
If you are using your Zebra Z6M Plus for a mission critical business process or want the peace of mind of knowing that an engineer is always on hand then we offer a wide range of maintenance contracts.
These contracts are ideal for customers irrespective of whether they have individual printers or have a multi-site installation. Our engineers will work with you to ensure that your printers are back up and running quickly causing the minimum disruption to your
Contracts which include the provision of printheads and fitting can be provided on request. For all contract
enquiries please contact us by clicking below or calling 01635 206700.
Precision Peripherals Ltd provides both adhoc repair and maintenance contracts as white box services that resellers can sell onto their customers. All partners are assigned an account manager as a primary point of contact who will ensure that all repairs run smoothly and any issues are quickly dealt with.
We also understand how important your customers are to your business and so they will never be approached by our sales team. Our technicians will introduce themselves as the “printer engineer” and drive unbranded vehicles and don’t wear clothese advertising our business. If you choose for your customers to log calls directly with us then we answer our phones as the discrete “printer services”.
First Class Engineering Support
Precision Peripherals Ltd has been operating since 1982 and specialises in providing quality bespoke printer repair solutions. Our engineers are no more than an hour away from any of the major cities in the UK and they are all directly employed and unlike some competitors we do not use sub-contractors.
Areas where we have qualified engineers who can repair the Zebra Z6M Plus include London, Greater Manchester, Leeds, Oxford, Bristol, South Wales, Newcastle, Glasgow and Edinburgh.