You want a card printer that can print virtually any type of card with blazing speed, while minimizing the impact on your operational efficiency and workforce productivity — a card printer that’s flexible, secure, easy to set up, easy to use and easy to manage, you can have it all with the ZC350.
• You get complete card printing flexibility —single or dual-sided, colour or black and white, with speciality ribbons that offer special effects that will impress card recipients and make your cards hard to counterfeit, such as colour-shifting graphics, watermarks and metallic colours.
• Comprehensive encoding options allow you to easily create cards for any type of transaction via any type of transaction protocol — contact, contactless, proximity or magnetic stripe.
• You get elegant engineering for game changing simple operation, with a ground-breaking ‘fits everywhere’ design that offers the slimmest profile and comprehensive connectivity options for greater deployment flexibility.
• Security features enable no-risk card printing in public-facing spaces with fast printing, workers to spend less time printing and more time on more crucial tasks — and customers spend less time waiting for cards to print.
• Print DNA provides complementary printer software that makes it easier than ever to integrate card printing into your apps, design cards and support your ZC350 card printers.
|Printing Method:||Thermal transfer|
|Print Resolutions:||300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm)|
|Material:||PVC and PVC composite|
|Weight:||9.7 lbs (4.4 kg)|
|Roller Out diameter:|
|Inside Roll Diameter:|
|Printer Size / Weight:||9.7 lbs|
Built-in 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11ac
One off Repairs
If your Zebra ZC350 has broken or isn’t working properly then one of our engineers will soon be able to get it operational.
We can either fix it at your site using one of our dedicated printer technicians or you can send it to our repair centre in Swansea. To speak to one of our trained Zebra printer sales team then call us on 01635 206700 or click the button below.
As an authorised Zebra partner we have access to various trade in promotions, discounts and dealer support which will enable us to provide you with a price that is better than what you will find on the internet.
If you are looking to purchase a new Zebra ZC350 or any other industrial label printer then please click the link below.
Zebra Maintenance Contracts
If you are using your Zebra ZC350 for a mission critical business process or want the peace of mind of knowing that an engineer is always on hand then we offer a wide range of maintenance contracts.
These contracts are ideal for customers irrespective of whether they have individual printers or have a multi-site installation. Our engineers will work with you to ensure that your printers are back up and running quickly causing the minimum disruption to your
Contracts which include the provision of printheads and fitting can be provided on request. For all contract
enquiries please contact us by clicking below or calling 01635 206700.
Precision Peripherals Ltd provides both adhoc repair and maintenance contracts as white box services that resellers can sell onto their customers. All partners are assigned an account manager as a primary point of contact who will ensure that all repairs run smoothly and any issues are quickly dealt with.
We also understand how important your customers are to your business and so they will never be approached by our sales team. Our technicians will introduce themselves as the “printer engineer” and drive unbranded vehicles and don’t wear clothese advertising our business. If you choose for your customers to log calls directly with us then we answer our phones as the discrete “printer services”.
First Class Engineering Support
Precision Peripherals Ltd has been operating since 1982 and specialises in providing quality bespoke printer repair solutions. Our engineers are no more than an hour away from any of the major cities in the UK and they are all directly employed and unlike some competitors we do not use sub-contractors.
Areas where we have qualified engineers who can repair the Zebra ZC350 include London, Greater Manchester, Leeds, Oxford, Bristol, South Wales, Newcastle, Glasgow and Edinburgh.